Friday, October 16, 2015

Hugh Jackman reveals her painful childhood


Hugh Jackman  spoke during an interview to the magazine  Parade on the occasion of promoting his latest film,  Pan , a new version of Peter Pan where he plays the villain Blackbeard.




 Hollywood star reveals that like Peter Pan her mother also left him. "My mother left when I was 8, my anger did not come to light until I was 12 or 13 years.  It was triggered because my parents were reconciled and did not. All those years I kept hoping that they would " he says.

He had an uneasy adolescence and that felt inside "a perfect storm of hormones and emotion."  "We had these metal lockers (at school), and for some reason, half in jest, we used butting against them as ... to prove who was the hardest and was crazier? ".
The sport became the best outlet for their frustration.  "Playing rugby my anger out, a rage that identify with Wolverine" , account and notes that from the time when her mother was, she became "a frightened child." He grew up as the youngest of the family, with four older brothers and confesses that he was a frightened boy.  "I was the youngest. It used to be first home and was afraid to enter. I could not get home on my own had to wait outside, scared, frustrated, " he explains. A fear that enveloped her entire life. "Growing up, I was afraid of the dark. I was afraid of heights, "he says. "I hated that and contributed to my anger," he says.
Religion helped him overcome many of its problems. "I grew up in a very religious way." It ensures that at age 13 had a feeling he was going to get on stage as preachers. "On stage I feel an intimacy that I perceive as natural, that's important," says the actor. "I feel so close to the audience as my wife ... Sometimes I feel like I'm more on the stage it was," he says.  In addition also says that when he takes the stage and get connected with the audience is a unique experience full of "peace" and compares it to the moment of falling in love, which ensures it is just as "terrifying and exciting."  "Through the performance , I am able to find a level of happiness, peace and joy, "he adds.
In the interview he also talks about his relationship with his wife, Deborra-Lee Furness, whom he met when both worked in the series actress  Correlli  and who, after 16 years of marriage.  "I was terrified when I realised that I had fallen in love a star of the show, " he says.". My first job, the protagonist Embarrassing," says He did not speak to her for a week and finally was she who said to him.. "? Have I done something to upset" the actor replied:  "Look, I've fallen in love you, sorry, and she said. I also fell in love with you That was twenty years ago, " he laughs.
"When I met Deb knew immediately that I would marry her. I forced myself to wait six months because I thought, maybe it's infatuation.I'm too young to know, " he says. He added that he felt her complete trust that allowed him to be himself. "Do I have to show another version of Hugh Jackman for her to love me," he says.
Marriage is the father of two adopted children, Ava and Oscar.  "We always wanted to have children. I grew up in a family with five children, two were adopted, three biological. Came naturally to me, "he says. "We thought we would have a couple of biological children and perhaps one adopted, but  could not have children biologically, "he reveals it was a tough time for both.  "So embrace and has been the biggest role, more rewarding and challenging of our lives, "he adds. It also confirms what most worries now are her children. "They are growing with great privileges and great challenges," he adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment