Saturday, March 23, 2024

Megan Fox reveals all the cosmetic operations she has undergone

<p>Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage//Jerod Harris/Getty Images</p> Megan Fox in 2003 and

 The actress confessed in an interview how many times she has undergone surgery as well as the curious ritual she makes her surgeons follow.

Actress  Megan  Fox  can boast of an enviable body and an angelic face. There have always been rumors about the protagonist of Transformers about whether she has undergone surgery to achieve this and if so, what type of operations she has undergone. Although she has always remained silent about it, she has decided that it was a good time to open up about the use of surgery and combat all the stigma that surrounds it.

She did it during her visit to Alexandra Cooper 's Call Her Daddy podcast and acknowledged that although her fans consider her perfect , she has insecurities, so freely and to feel better about herself, she decided to resort to surgery.

"I had my first boob job when I was 21 or 22," the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles star recalled. A surgery that she has resorted to on two more occasions. "I had them remade when I finished breastfeeding my children because I don't know where they went, but they went. Then I had to rebuild again because in the first operation I didn't have enough body fat and the rippling of the implant was visible, so I had to change them."

In true American style , the mother of two made sure her doctor understood what she wanted. "Some '90s stripper tits," she shared. "I better wake up with the biggest breasts that can fit on my body. And that's what she did. And they're not even that big. They're a 32D, which isn't that big. They just look big on my body because it is small".

The actress, who also confirmed her breakup with Machine Gun Kelly, revealed that, contrary to what many think and the concern that recent images generated in her fans, the other operation she has undergone in her life has been a rhinoplasty. "I had a rhinoplasty when I was in my early 20s. It's been over a decade and I haven't touched my nose since."

Fox also acknowledged that, since she is afraid of dying under general anesthesia, she has resorted to Botox and other injectable dermal fillers, with which she feels more comfortable. In addition, she told the measures she takes in relation to the doctors who are going to intervene in her body.

"All my doctors have to meet with me beforehand and they have to tell me if they have seen any omens, if they saw any owls, crows, if anyone has stepped on a spider... Any omen of bad luck. I don't take it lightly, no "I've put myself through a lot for those things. I know it's probably a good thing that I have this paranoia, because God knows what would happen to me now," he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment