Friday, January 19, 2024

Alicia Villarreal responds to criticism about her weight

 


Body weight has always been a reason for criticism in everyday life. The criticism is greater when it comes to public people or in certain professions such as modeling and dancing. For this reason, many celebrities take extreme care to show off a slim figure. One of the famous people who has suffered the questioning of her body is Alicia Villarreal , currently, she has even been attacked for being overweight.

Given this, the interpreter of "The mare was too big for you" She did not hesitate to respond to her detractors head-on. "I'm at an age where, really, I don't care about that anymore," Villarreal warned the media. "I'm tired of being on a diet, I'm tired of doing all kinds of exercise.".

The singer recalled how she suffered physical attacks when she gave birth to her first-born daughter Melenie. "When it was my turn, it hit me very hard. I was barely 15 days after [my daughter] was born and then I was like 'yes, cheeky, pregnant again?'" she said. 

On that occasion, the composer also decided not to remain silent in the face of this situation and confronted those who criticized her. "Well, I'm still 40 days [postpartum]!" she continued. "I lived through a complicated, difficult time, with a lot of competition."

Alicia Villarreal assures that these comments about her physical appearance no longer keep her up at night; However, she recognizes that "today is more difficult" deal with this type of questioning "on social networks". Despite this, she lives peacefully and, as she mentioned, she has left behind any feelings of annoyance about those comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment