Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Diego Leuco revealed the unusual wardrobe mishap that Luciana Geuna suffered at Mirtha Legrand's table and no one noticed

 Even the smallest detail can go unnoticed, even if it is not easy to decipher. Two days after Juana Viale 's debut with her program Almorzando con Juana (elTrece), one of the guests had an aesthetic oversight that no one noticed and that, in the last hours, her friend Diego Leuco revealed.

It was Luciana Geuna , the same journalist, who shared this Monday on her Instagram account, in which she has 110,000 followers, the funny moment in which the journalist tells in her streaming program Nobody says anything ( Luzu TV) the unusual mishap of costume that he had when attending the series that is broadcast on Sundays at 1:45 p.m.

“Yesterday was Juana Viale's debut and among the guests was my friend Luciana Geuna. Luciana, I have said it before, she is barbaric, she is a bit distracted, a bit 'flyaway'. “She sends me a message and she tells me, 'look at the dress I wore' and she sends me this photo ,” said the driver.

And he added: “I told him, d**** how beautiful.” “In addition, it was from a very top Argentine brand, from a very well-known designer,” he highlighted and continued saying what he said to his colleague: “'You were beautiful, how cute, what good hair and makeup, did you have a good time? '?', I tell him, and he tells me “Because it's going to be like that in the end”, when showing the photo that reveals that the journalist from Periodismo para todos (PPT) had put her dress on backwards, everyone present burst out laughing and gave their opinion which also suited him well.

In that sense, Alfredo Leuco's son also said that Geuna told him that the outfit "did a little in his armpits, but he thought it could be the cut . " When asked by Micaela Vázquez , who wanted to know how he had found out about the defect, Diego answered: “The girl from the brand sent him an audio that for me is delicious, but I am not going to show it because there I do break all the codes,” he said.

“Voladinga” was the word that Luciana used to share the funny moment in which Diego tells what had happened to him, which obtained thousands of likes and hundreds of comments. “Very good and I feel identified. You are not alone in the Voladinga”; “Hahaha, it looked better the other way around”; “I loved the story and it doesn't catch my attention at all about @geunaluciana, always authentic”; “Luciana, being Luciana haha”; “Lu, we are all eh” , is she upside down or upside down Gauna? Very elegant"; “No matter how it is used, you made it unique and it looked beautiful!” were just a few.

However, hours before everyone knew about her mishap and in the post where she shows her outfit, a follower who has the same dress asked, surprised: “ A question? Did you have the dress inside out? Or am I using it backwards?”, to which she responded: “I used it backwards . ”

But that was not all, some followers did their own research and ended up on the Instagram of Jazmín Chebar, the same designer of the controversial outfit, and when they found an image of the same design, one of them ironically: “Now they all want to wear the dress at the same time. upside down like Luciana Geuna.”


No comments:

Post a Comment