Sunday, March 27, 2016

Mariah Carey cancels concert next Sunday in Brussels for security

"I have advised cancel my concert for public safety, my group of technical equipment and all those involved in this tour", said the artist on Twitter

Mariah Carey has canceled his concert next Sunday in Brussels for security reasons, as announced by the singer herself, songwriter and producer in his account Twiter .

"I have been advised cancel my concert for public safety, my group of technical equipment and all those involved in this tour," writes the New York artist .

Thirty-one people died and more than three hundred were injured in the attacks last Tuesday at the airport and the subway in the Belgian capital.

Like Mariah Carey , four months ago , several groups like U2 or Foo Fighters canceled their concerts in Paris after the attacks of 13 November in the French capital, which caused 130 deaths, 90 of them in the auditorium Bataclan, while acted the American band Eagles of Death Metal .

No comments:

Post a Comment