Sunday, March 27, 2016

Justin Bieber canceled meetings with their fans

The singer has taken the decision to cancel all future 'meet and greet' with their fans during his tour Purpose

Justin Bieber (22), he announced through his profile on Instagram the worst news that could give their million followers: " I will cancel all my 'meet and greets' . I enjoy knowing such amazing people but I just feeling so tired and full of spiritual energy of so many people who just exhausted and trist "he wrote in an image in which she appeared with a follower.

"I want to make people smile and happy but not at my expense and I always I'm feeling mentally and emotionally exhausted to the point of depression . The pressure to meet the expectations that people on how I'm supposed to is much more than I can handle and a lot of pressure on my shoulders , "he added.

With the announcement of cancellation of future meetings with their fans before their concert, Justin Bieber also wanted to apologize: "I never want to disappoint you but I feel like I'm going to offer my show and promised albums. I can not tell you what I feel, and I hope it was not so hard for me . I want to have my quiet mind and give you the best show you ever saw , "he concluded.

On the other hand, manager of Justin Bieber wanted to try to calm the revolution in social networks after the controversial news saying that for "security incident" occurred last Monday before his concert in Los Angeles , Canada has taken this decision . Apparently had an "obsessed fan and someone could have become potentially dangerous," said the representative.

Anyway, if nothing changes, it already is a reality is that in the 114 concerts of his world tour 'Purpose' no longer will be more meetings with their fans before these shows.

A photo posted by Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) on

No comments:

Post a Comment