Monday, February 29, 2016

Jennifer Garner in Vanity Fair talks about his separation from Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner spoke for the first time since  split  from Ben Affleck after 10 years of marriage. He did it in an interview for the magazine  Vanity Fair  next month.


The couple announced their decision to  divorce  last June and soon after learned that  Affleck  had had an affair with the nanny who cared for the children. 
"It was a real marriage. It was not for the cameras. And it was a big priority for me to be in it. But it did not work , "says  Garner 


" Let me tell you something. We had been separated for months before they know something about the nanny. She had nothing to do with our decision to divorce. She was not a part of the equation ,"said  Jennifer.

"I did not marry a big movie star. I married him and I would go back and redo the relationship I ran. What we had was beautiful. It's the love of my life. What will I do with that? It is the brightest person in any room, the most charismatic, the most generous. it's just a complicated guy. I always say, "When the sun shines on you, you feel it."

Jennifer  said very nice things his marriage. They made ​​very nice couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment