Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Pitbull respects Donald Trump 'as a businessman'

Although the singer Pitbull has been one of the most critical with businessman Donald Trump in recent months, their comments on it are not born of animosity because deep deeply admired as a businessman.

 "I do not call mess with anybody, because I have great respect for what Trump ago as a businessman, has been incredible. If someone has managed to recover after being hit and hit bottom, that was Donald Trump. But I I was talking in a context in which perhaps not really understand what he was saying. And that was it. I can not mess with someone for something he has done, all I can do is give my opinion and that's the beauty our wonderful country, I have the right and freedom to give my opinion, "said the interpreter in an interview with Fox News Latino.

However, although I do respect the ability of Trump to get up after every fall, Pitbull is not willing to tolerate that denigrate the Latino culture.

"So Trump is doing and what you are trying to do, God bless you, but I for one is not something to support, defend or approve and in no way going to let him disrespect that way our culture "he added.

Interestingly, despite the political activism in his personal life, Pitbull, whose real name is Armando Christian Perez does not like to spend their free time discussing policy issues.

"I have a relationship with [the candidates for the Republican Party for President of the United States] Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio, but when we sat down to talk, we do not about politics," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment