Saturday, November 28, 2015

Khloe Kardashian: "2015 was the worst year of my life"



For Khloe Kardashian , 2015 has been "the worst year of his life." So I admit the star of the reality showsthrough its official Twitter account.
However, the star of Keeping Up with the Kardashians confessed that he still has much to be grateful, admitting that he considered especially grateful this Thanksgiving Day.
"I am someone who always tries to keep things in perspective. This year I have a deeper and perhaps more perspective view of things, "Kardashian wrote on his website. "I am proud to live in the moment and as someone who shows gratitude at every corner. And I've been blessed this year will have another layer to be grateful now, "continued the star.
"Happy Thanksgiving. Wake up early cooking for my family this afternoon. Who is also cooking? "Wrote the famous in his Twitter account.
Khloe will be responsible for organizing at home dinnerThanksgiving for her family, but also indicated that he would go to visit Lamar Odom to the hospital where he is still detained since his incident in Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment