Saturday, November 28, 2015

Anne Hathaway is pregnant

AND! News just shock the world of entertainment to report that Anne Hathaway is expecting her first baby.
The actress of The Intern and her husband, Adam Shulman , were married in September 2012, after four years of dating. "Anne is in her second trimester and it feels great," a source confirmed the news site.
Anne Hathaway had already revealed on several occasions that he wanted to have a big family. "I'll start with a healthy guy but I like to have several well adopt. I have to start, you know, "said the famous during an interview with The Telegraph. "I would like to have as many babies as I possibly profitable way not only financial but also in terms of time, because you have to make sure each of them feel special," said the star of The Princess Diaries.
In 2013, the star said in an interview with Vogue: "I want to be a mother, and I'm anticipating that I will love my children in an intense way."
It is very clear that this is just the beginning for this couple. We send our congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment