Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Unusual story of Paula Chaves: "With my daughter in her arms I asked me if it was true my relationship with Peter"

In a fun interview,  Paula Chaves  was shown by others relaxed and told from anecdotes to how everyday falls  Pedro Alfonso . 

One of the questions was the fantasy created with Peter before getting boyfriends, when there was a fiction created to histeriqueo ShowMatch  and  La Cocina del Show . That fantasy was in the memory of many people and has cost several clarifications to the model. 

"The day of my wedding in the morning before going to prepare me to a hotel, I went to a place with my daughter. A lady to me at the light and tells me, while I had to Olivia.  'Vos eras of the ? TV '. I say,' Yes, ma'am ', and says:'? '. And I say,' Oh, so was true of Peter Yes, ma'am, this is my daughter and to me today! ' "Paula told in an interview with Dr. Love in the burning hearts Magazine program.  

About Pedro, he said that with creativity can keep intimidating the couple despite parenthood and what keeps him captive. 

"L or love me, beyond that is very good, I care, his sense of humor. Because apart is how seriously and did not speak . And suddenly sends you one. When I was pregnant, I had contractions, I gained 40 kilos, or laughed or I breathed, I said please stop because it would give birth there, now, "he said. " Pregnant Olivia, passed the barrier of 100 kilos and Pedro told me: 'My love, you're beautiful That's when I realized and said:' This guy loves me '. "

No comments:

Post a Comment