Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Juana Viale: "With Gonzalo Valenzuela we broke for love"

[Bluntly] Tired of assumptions about his break with the Chilean actor, actress clarified the situation.


Juana Viale: With Gonzalo Valenzuela separated for love
Juana Viale spoke of rumors about an alleged conflict with his former partner and father of her children, Gonzalo Valenzuela , found that it has "crowned" in the Dancing and spoke about the work starring in the San Martin Cultural Center. 

"The conflict with Gonzalo is a lie, point was never conflict with Gonzalo, we broke for love" in communication with the Ten / Radio Eleven City said: "To me what bothers me is that lied about me, all my children, Amber (12) is no longer a baby and not live in a bubble, these things affect it. "
About his experience in the Dancing , she referred to the opinions of colleagues who say that she has "crowned". And, refuted: "I have three jobs, three kids, I sleep four hours ... I do not know what it means to be crowned".

"I was not born knowing, I try to live in the best way and not hurt anyone," he said. He also referred to the book "The Blood of Trees" and said that "it is different, they have many poetic perspective is interesting, because it puts into a place of reflection to the viewer." "The work has a lot of metaphysics and philosophy, along with real history and biographical story of the director, it is a very feminine work" described.

No comments:

Post a Comment