Sunday, January 21, 2024

Snoop Dogg's daughter Cori Broadus suffers stroke

 


Cori Broadus, the daughter of rapper Snoop Dogg, is recovering in the hospital after suffering a stroke; From her social networks, the 24-year-old singer regretted having suffered this "serious stroke" at her young age.

"This morning I had a severe stroke, I started crying when they told me," she wrote in a photograph showing her lying in the hospital bed.

Although details are unknown, the daughter the rapper had with his wife Shante Broadus said she was upset with the news and asked why this situation was happening to her.

"Like I'm only 24, what did I do in my past to deserve all this?"

Although Cori Broadus, the daughter of rapper Snoop Dogg, has not given further details about her current state of health, on her Instagram account she has shared some photos in which she is still in the hospital.

Photos reveal that he has received visits and gifts, such as a stuffed animal.

Snoop Dogg's daughter Cori Broadus is still in the hospital after a stroke.

It is known that Cori Broadus was diagnosed with Lupus when she was six years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment