Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Paz Padilla presents 'Sálvame' thanks to Javier Sardà

The humorist falls right and wrong equally. While some believe that he brings the jarring note to 'Save Me', others say he does not hit even with a tail, but who advised him to present the program? Well, Javier Sardá!


Paz Padilla is on the rise since he presents 'Sálvame' for quite some time now. He started with a very bad rap with the collaborators but, based on working together almost daily, they have managed to smooth things out.


To compare them to both would be an absurdity given that they are quite opposite poles, but why Paz Padilla accepted this heart program without being its gender?

The Cádiz-born woman has confessed the origins of her decision in 'Planeta Calleja', the program of Cuatro in which she accompanied Jesús Calleja in his adventures. The Leonese asked him why he accepted 'Save me' and she explained he was offered "one day she was interviewed at the Deluxe".

Apparently Paz fell well to the directors and "since I'm such a clown, I started to joke and I integrated very well so they saw that I could fit in and they were just looking for a substitute for Jorge Javier".

Until then everything was fine, that is, it was almost causal. But the best thing about her revelation was that she called her former boss of 'Martian Chronicles', Javier Sardà, to ask her for advice on whether or not to accept the job offer.

Converted into a political party on laSexta Noche, there was a time when Javier Sardá was the king of Telecinco. From the table Martian Chronicles triumphed in the late night of the chain. Such has been the weight of this program that Telecinco has not yet been able to find a substitute since it was fired in 2005. (© Mediaset España)

As explained by the Andalusian: "We were in a crisis and had to work so I called Sardá and told him that they had offered me 'Save me'. Without hesitation he advised me to make my own 'Save Me' ", that is, to make the program his own, to adapt it to his humor and personality.

Eight years later he is still at the bottom of the program but says: " Everything on TV ends and 'Save me' will also. I do not want it to happen but it's not negative, it's always good to reinvent yourself. "

Do you like Paz Padilla in 'Save me' or do you prefer JJ? And what do you think of Sardá's advice? And what about "there was a crisis and I had to work"? Does not sound like justification?



# paz-padilla# javier-sarda#save me#Martian Chronicles# planet-alley#celebrities#celebs#celebrities#cele#celebrity#famosas#Famous#gossip#gossip#cotilleos#famoseo#backfire# famous-national#omg# too-much#strong# celebrity-selfies#fame#fame#LOL#funny#selfie# celebrity-selfie# selfie-de-famosas#controversy#instagram#ig# social-netwworking#social networks#social media#Facebook#influencer

No comments:

Post a Comment