Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Dakota Fanning on the cover of February Vogue Australia

The actress of "The Alienist" Dakota Fanning covers the February 2018 issue of Vogue Australia.




Photographed by Emma Summerton and designed by Natasha Royt, I spoke about his work in television .

By making television: "Television has become an amazing place, I feel like I'm watching more TV than movies at the moment," he says. . "So it was something that was completely open, just he had not found the right project was not familiar with the book, but the more I mentioned, people say, 'My God, the book is so good!' When I read these scripts and character, he began to feel good. " She adds: "I'm a planner I like a routine, I like a schedule, and I'm completely wrong profession for that type of personality." He laughs. "A lot is out of your control and change on a whim. So he brought me some peace, somehow, knowing this is what I will do during the next six months."

No comments:

Post a Comment