Monday, July 4, 2016

Matt Bomer returns to the series American Horror Story Hotel

Matt Bomer states that will be in the next installment of 'American Horror Story' and talks about her sex scene with Lady Gaga.

Matt Bomer has confirmed he will return to the  new season of 'American Horror Story', that while losing one of his stars  recently  returned to trust the actor to the delight of all fans In an interview with Magic Radio, Bomer said:  "I know nothing about the sixth season, I know you'll come back and I'll be part of it at some point, what got me excited, but I really do not know what is the concept " , commented the actor of 38 years old.  in addition the actor recently recalled the filming of the famous bloody scene with Lady Gaga for the series  and  " humiliating "  it was.  " we use a lot of blood, which in consists largely of corn syrup, so it is very sticky , "Matt said.  " Between takes we gathered as veal chops in a plastic tarp " .

"If I told you what was the initial concept before to become the hotel, you would stay dead. Everything ended up changing a lot so I do not want to become ideas with a premise to discover that it is actually something substantially different in the end" If this is true  we understand that the actor does not want to commit to discover anything about this new installment of the series 

No comments:

Post a Comment