Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Dustin Diamond denies having revealed the dark secrets of Saved by the Bell


 The actor who gave life to Screech on Saved by the Bell , Dustin Diamond , jumps controversy controversy and now, shortly before entering prison, met with former teammate Mario Lopez to talk about some of them.

Once again it has distanced himself from the incident leading to the prison, in which a man was stabbed, as it argues that the wounded man touched "by accident" with his knife as he tried to immobilize.

For this altercation he was sentenced to four months in prison and 15 probation, which has broken, so will have to return to prison imminently.

However, the most controversial statements the actor have been related to his former castmates in Saved by the Bell . His relationship to them was cut short after the publication of a book in which the dirty laundry of the backstage of the youth series were revealed, and it was an unauthorized film roll in which the most striking passages are recreated.

The authorship of this book belongs to Dustin Diamond , although he has now distanced himself from the project. "I wanted to write a book about my life and I was supposed to talk to a ghost writer for 40 hours. But just talked to a guy for 90 minutes , " he noted.

Mario Lopez recalled how badly he had sat this publication to their peers. "Imagine how I feel I have not spoken to. Marc Paul Gosselaar , and Elizabeth Berkley , nor Tiffani Amber Thiessen for a long, long time, so I can imagine what they think hope this interview clarify it . Was not me, I do not I wrote that. I am very shocked , "said Dustin Diamond to these criticisms.

Image: © Extra

No comments:

Post a Comment