Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Eugenia "China" Suarez in Stuff magazine

Eugenia "China" Suarez in Stuff magazine, "Benjamin occupies a very important place in my life"

 Eugenia Suarez speaks for the first time the Chilean actor, in the magazine "Stuff".




Suarez spoke of the scandal and his current relationship with Vicuna in an interview with  Stuff magazine  as part of the promotion of both star in new movie "Red Thread".

"It's an issue that has passed six months ago. I'm not talking about the past. I do therapy. As I go to the gym to be physically fit, I also like to have ordered the head. I am 24 years old and a daughter, work from very young and sometimes things beyond me, so I try to be contained. What therapy was not specifically about that issue, I do it for a long time" she said.
In the publication he was also asked if he thought more Pampita version that Benjamin and she believed. "I do not know and is not something I want to talk. Benjamin we did not know before, we met initiating the project. I do not want to talk about it, I do not know, but I wish him well" she replied.

The actress also said that with Vicuna along well and is a great companion. "I love Benjamin desired by women and I'm very aware of that. I'm not at all jealous. I am free, I am faithful and I like relationships, but I like that everyone keep their personalities and groups of friends" she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment