Saturday, April 23, 2016

Jennifer Lopez on the cover of W Magazine

Jennifer Lopez poses for the cover of the May issue of W Magazine wearing a black lace details Chanel. 



The actress and singer spoke of  Marc Anthony, film where I play the remembered Selena and more.


"When my marriage [Anthony] ended, it was not easy. It was the dream I waited, not to have displayed thus have been easier to put out the flames of resentment, disappointment and anger, but Marc is the father of my children and that will never go away, so I have to make things right. "
About panic attacks he suffered after Selena Quintanilla play  in the movie  Selena : "[Until then] I never thought about the phenomenon of fame. After that film was suffering from panic attacks. I remember walking down the street when someone called me 'Jennifer , ' and I did not know who it was. I ran home. From that moment I realized I could not be alone in public. I think I have not been alone in the street for more than 20 years.
When talking about sex, JLo was fairly straightforward:  "The last time I was here I asked who was better in bed, dancers, musicians or actors. I said that the dancers (...) The musicians are very egocentric, are very concerned with themselves to be good in bed ".
Diva is a total romantic : "I still think marriage. I love the movie called  The Notebook , one of my dreams is to grow old next to someone.
Singer would not be ... "Pintora (...) can not paint, but I feel I could learn if I work hard, never say never!
He revealed that some do not consider it smart at first sight : "People underestimate me, they always have, and maybe that's good, because for me it's fun to show that they are not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment