Monday, April 25, 2016

Cara Delevingne: "I never said I would leave my career as a model"

"Let's make things clear, I have never said I would leave my career as a model" . So concisely and clearly it is shown Cara Delevingne in its official Twitter account.
And it is that last summer after British model grant a controversial interview to The Times , everyone thought that Cara had left the world of fashion. In fact, so let him see her."The fashion world has done me hate my body , " she said then.
However, on Thursday the model announced its cooperation with the firm Yves Saint Laurent, made ​​his followers did wonder what was going on with the career of the model. 

Had he not put an end to the world of fashion?
She unground in his words , said that he never mentioned leaving the industry:  "Let's make things clear, I have never said I would leave my career as a model" , clarified in his Twitter account.
But not only were those statements which have revolutionised the networks. The model has tried to explain what your personal situation: "I do not blame the fashion industry for nothing. I suffer depression and worked as a model during a particularly difficult period in my life hate myself " , he has written in your public profile.
It is clear that in the life of Cara Delevingne not all has been rosy. Not even close . The model came to confess to The Times that the fashion industry made ​​her hate herself.
In addition, at that time also he confessed that he was suffering psoriasis and that really hurt as they tried for it:  "The makeup artists tried to hide the marks of psoriasis and put gloves because they thought it was a leper."
Now a face much more positive returns to the fashion world eager to continue winning.
Photos: Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment