Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Charlie Hunnam asks his fans to stop insulting his girlfriend

Charlie Hunnam , actor  Sons Of Anarchy , not usually regular user of social networks so that when it does it for something important. 

The public player a long message through the account of Facebook  from a friend, that his fans stop harassing his girlfriend.
Hunnam  who played  Jax Teller in the famous series of FX, wants to stop cyber insults against his girlfriend, Morgana McNelis , with whom he has been dating for 11 years so without taking account does Facebook, posted a message published through the account of her friend and fan  Tina Lou.
In the message Hunnam says the following:
"Dear ladies social networks,
This is a message of Charlie HunnamI have no social media, so I asked my good friend and follower of long ago, Tina Lou, to send this message for me.  
It has come to my attention that there is a group of immature girls who have published a large number of hard messages to my girlfriend for some time. With all due respect, I ask you to stop doing this. She is a beautiful, intelligent, kind person who simply live a simple life and has nothing to do with the entertainment industry. If you want to talk shit, talk plagues me, leave her out of this.  
What is more confusing is that these negative attacks seem to come from people who called themselves my fans. Think about the logic of this for a moment.  
This is a girl who I love very much and I've spent the last 11 years of my life and I hope to spend the next 60 years. She has been my partner and loyal support long before he had any success or money.  
Why is the attack if they have admiration for me? Has no sense. Perhaps you could think of spending the time devoted to attack on improving the quality of their own life, since it is well known that this type of random hatred usually comes from personal unhappiness rooted.  
Think about it. In addition, I guarantee that if knew her would feel very stupid, because my girlfriend is one of the best and kindest people that I have known. There is literally nothing in her or his behaviour that deserves this kind of sentence.  
Thank you in advance for respecting this request.  
Best wishes, 
Charlie Hunnam. "

No comments:

Post a Comment