Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Jennifer Lawrence in Glamour magazine US

Jennifer Lawrence  adorns  the cover d and the February edition of the magazine  Glamour.



 The actress is currently promoting his latest film  Joy in working again with director  David O. Russell .

Lawrence revealed that after the premiere of  Hunger Games  his life changed drastically and it took a little time to understand everything that comes with fame. "It took a couple of years to adapt. I really did not realize how angry I felt distorted.It had nothing to do with  Hunger Games .... It had to do with what comes after Hunger Games I still felt right to have a lifestyle that I was no longer allowed. I felt like I had the right to say: 'I do not want to be photographed at the moment, I do not want people outside my house, I do not want my nephews out in People magazine. " I felt so angry, 'Why just I can not do my job?'. And then you get used to.
 The actress also revealed that he is obsessed with his work.  "Yes. I'm a workaholic.And the performance. I do not know how to describe it, but read a script is like a map. Being on set, looking for that character, feeling the emotions and adrenaline.The development of a character is the only thing in the world in which I feel a hundred percent sure what I'm doing. I have still that feeling as a teenager, 'I'm good at it and I like it. " So I want to keep doing it, because it makes me feel good about myself. "
 Lawrence was in love with the main character of  Joy  almost instantly.  "I love her, it's like  Gloria Steinem  with trapiador. It was exciting when David told me the story. I liked the beginning when she wants more of what life has given you. "
 Since I was 14, Lawrence knew I wanted to be an actress but her parents did not agree.  "I grew up in Kentucky, so nobody told me, 'You're going to be a movie star'.It was not a possibility. When I was 14 I told my parents I wanted to move to New York and become an actress and I said no. But I not just stopped talking about it. I had saved money from my job as a nanny. So I said one  day , 'I'm going.' "
The actress also talked about his friendship with Emma Stone, Adele and Amy Schumer.   "I love Emma. It is a theater person and is so adorable. Adele and I met a year ago. Adele and I are a little harder; Emma has never had an evil thought of anyone in his life. But these two women and Amy are really lovely. And they're so normal. I feel like I'm going out with my best friends, my friends who do not care what I do, "said the actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment