Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Christophe MasterChef: 'I interned for fear of dying as my two friends. He weighed 142 kilos' in the journal Soon

Christophe MasterChef treated in the Sierras de Córdoba: 'I interned for fear of dying as my two friends. He weighed 142 kilos'.
His girlfriend left him because he did not participate bank of the hit cooking Telefe. "We had seven months together, that destroyed me," he confesses. At about the stress of Masterchef joined and began eating out of control until it got scared and decided to stop. "I saw Luis and Sergio, two Uruguayan chefs, die from overweight. This led me to realize that I could also die."
In addition:
- Militta Bora, former Daniel Osvaldo, topless.
- Tinelli he celebrated the birthday at Tirri in Punta del Este.
- Why María del Mar abandoned Matias Ale and sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment