Thursday, January 28, 2016

SUICIDE SQUAD: MARGOT ROBBIE TALKS ABOUT HARLEY QUINN AND WILL SMITH

Like every week practically jump and jump and jump again news, rumours and interviews related to the most anticipated movies this year 2016. Among these film with great anticipation to find the Suicide Squad , the "adventures" Patrol villains of DC Comics . So far so normal, it could even be a great movie but ... the cast is a bit "plaff" (so to speak). Well, that and I said in another article some time ago, now it touches is talking about the statements of the protagonist actress Margot Robbie, if yes, the aunt who goes naked in The Wolf of Wall Street, but now plays Harley Quinn.Well, the words of the actress have not gone unnoticed by anyone, especially her co-star Will Smith. But also he dedicated his words to the adaptation of the character. 
"Harley is a very rare, violent and completely crazy girl. All those things are my goal, that's what I want to be. The truth is very funny live vicariously all this through someone who does these things, things that I would never do in real life. " (As fall in love with a clown, I guess not giving the lot with Fofito). 
"I have enjoyed working with Will Smith, as we agreed before, and I was very excited when I knew that we would work together again. In fact I sent a message when I knew he was negotiating to participate in the film, and started pressing ' More will better accept this film! '. Obviously signed by their own motives and reasons, but was very happy and excited that we could work on this second assault. It's an incredible person on set and off. It's really a good person
The film will be directed by David Ayer, colleague David ... the Joker , David, please ... Well, Suicide Squad will also include Jared Leto, Cara Delevigne, Jai Courtney and Joel Kinnaman. It will hit theaters on August 5, and hopefully not a giant with feet of clay because the fall can be very cumbersome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment