Sunday, December 13, 2015

Victoria Beckham: 'Eva Longoria is my best friend'


The designer Victoria Beckham and Eva Longoria are friend during the five years when Victoria and her husband, ex-footballer David Beckham, lived in Los Angeles and, despite the distance that separates' Victoria lives in London with his family and Eve living in LOS ANGELES, today still considered the actress her best friend.

"I know Eva long and is my best friend. I love it. It's an inspiring and amazing human being," said Victoria magazine HELLO!

Meanwhile, Eva is very proud of her friend, especially of all its achievements in the professional field.

"I am very proud of Victoria Every time I wear one of her dresses I say.. 'I can not believe you've created this' They are beautiful and it has evolved a lot throughout his life to become a prodigy as a designer" .

In addition, the actress believes that Victoria and she has "much in common" because both are intent to combine their professional agenda with his personal life and his humanitarian work.

"We have a lot in common. I am not a mother, but she is a mother and an incredible wife and arranges everything in a great way. It is ambitious, determined, disciplined and has achieved a lot in life. And now just assume a new liability collaborating with humanitarian organizations. It really involves, and has made many trips to Africa and Ethiopia. "

No comments:

Post a Comment