Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Taylor Swift fears - her concerts fill stop



Despite its fame, sometimes singer Taylor Swift who has just concluded his tour '1989'- still concerned about the idea that their fans do not want to go to see him perform live.

"I have nightmares that no one comes to my concerts because they want to see me perform. Always just crying, I'm on stage and I cry," said the interpreter in an interview with the Beats 1 radio.

Like any other girl, Taylor also has days when your self-confidence suffers.

"My friends and I talk about this subject all the time, when you're a twenty-something, do not know how things will be when you wake up in the morning not every day are perfect not always sunny and sometimes I wake up grumpy.. . But as you hear people scream, I change the chip and get excited, "he added.

Taylor is famous for having one of the groups most glamorous friends in the entertainment industry Selena Gomez, Lena Dunham, Karlie Kloss, Cara Delevingne, Blake Lively and Lorde among others, which has become one of the pillars of his life.

"I found it hard to make friends when I was young and I think that's the reason I now friendship is so important to me. When you're at school, anything that makes you different makes you a freak, and any thing that makes you rarely makes automatically're off limits in plan: 'Do not invite to your party' Today, when I meet someone at an event and we like each other, try to keep in touch, and. Over time these people and I have finished it becoming a group: We love and support to each other, "he said.

On his decision to invite your friends to join her in concerts of his tour, Taylor said: "It would be strange not to include my friends are people who have helped get me here, that has helped me to make my record. . It was they who told me: '. Do not listen to your recording Do what you feel like doing ...'.. So when this album came out, I wanted my friends paraded me around the stage because it's fun The tour It became a way of being able to meet in different parts of the world. "

No comments:

Post a Comment