Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sebastian Rulli and work together again Angelique Boyer

Sebastian Rulli confirmed to return to work with his girlfriend, Angelique Boyer, television. 



This couple, which has become one of the consenting of Mexican celebrity, fell in love on a film set in 2013 and now have the opportunity to be enjoyed as coworkers in recording again  remake As three drops , title Tentative melodrama produced by  Angeli Lesma 

"That's right, I'm officially in the project. Until a few days ago was not known, all we knew that Angelique would be the protagonist of these three very important people and thank God everything went so I could be too. I hope that the public is happy like me. I'm happy to work with the production of Angelli obviously is a great, very united, well-known among them team" revealed the actor  Television Shows

No comments:

Post a Comment