Saturday, November 28, 2015

Bindi Irwin talks about his triumph on 'Dancing With The Stars'




Bindi Irwin was awarded as the winner of the 21st season of Dancing With The Stars . The daughter of the late Steve Irwin , better known as the Crocodile Hunter , remembered his father after getting the big win Tuesday night November 24th.
"I could not imagine if he were here," said the young protective environment reporters. "Honestly, I hope you're proud of me. I hope to continue in his footsteps and be sure to continue his legacy, " Bindi Irwin said.
"His strength is what keeps following me on," Bindi Irwin said."Life is full of challenges and many beautiful moments, and share this with my family and loved ones; that's the most important, "said the star of the dance.
The famous Australian had also expressed via Twitter how excited I was for winning in the show: "I'm speechless. I can not tell you how much love I have for all the support they have given me throughout this experience, "he wrote on the social network.

Nick Carter , a member of the Backstreet Boys , took the second place in the competition. The next season ofDWTS return on March 21, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment