Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Monica Bellucci: "I am not a Bond girl, I'm a woman Bond"

The choice of Monica Bellucci as the new "Bond girl" raised many questions  and comments from fans of the saga of 007 because of their age .



With 50 years just fulfilled, there are many who believe that the Italian actress is greater  to play the new mistress of James Bond .However, Bellucci itself has defended his role in the franchise: " I'm not a Bond girl, I am a woman Bond ". 
However, Bellucci itself has defended his role in the franchise: " I'm not a Bond girl, I am a woman Bond . " It seems that men believe that when women can no longer procreate, are old and. that's not true  [...] I think Sam Mendes chose me because I wanted an adult woman with which to create a revolution, "he said. 

Referring to the rejection by many fans to a "Bond girl" so old, Bellucci was forceful and clear with your answer, claiming she was too mature and was considered a  woman Bond. I'm proud to be a woman Bond, because in reality, Bond is the most wonderful man in the world. You know why? Because there , "said the actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment