Monday, August 24, 2015

Sarah Wayne Callies talks about his possible return to Prison Break

Prison Break is preparing for a new season, as limited series, which will serve as its "rebirth" on  FOX.
Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell already confirmed their presence as players, many fans are wondering if we will see  Sarah Wayne Callies on her role as Sara Tancredi .
The actress who gave life to the love of Michael Scofield in Prison Break was not confirmed for a new season although she does not lose hope of being called at some point.
"Nobody asked me anything yet, so I do not know," I declare Callies to TVline in the Television Critics Association Summer Press Tour  where he was present to promote his new series for  USA Network, Colony . "If we can find a way to honour Sarah and Michael telling a beautiful story and my bosses at Colony leave me I would love to do another series. There is a long list of things that are out of my hands, but my heart is very, very excited about it. "

Callies as noted above in  Comic-With , the current producer Dawn Olmstead Colony was executive producer of Prison Break, so: "If anyone has an incentive to let me slip away a bit to cross to the other series, would Dawn.

At the end of Prison Break, and after being imprisoned, Michael struggled to get Sara to jail even if it had to sacrifice his life.

"Prison Break was extraordinary," Callies said in the TCA "The most amazing thing that has probably happened to me, and will happen to me in my career was the uproar from fans during Season 3 to bring me back in Season 4. That is unprecedented. "

No comments:

Post a Comment