Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My money are love, what is the crime?

Big Gigolo Scandal in Argentina! Javier Bazterrica , the "gigolo" accused of defrauding about thirty women , among which is the sister of Flavio Mendoza , was in Intrusion defense.

"Flavio's sister never gave me money," said the man . "When I lived with Adriana bancaba all I . We were going to see the truth Stravaganza and I got bored. But all I garpaba "he added.

On income, living Bazterrica revealed "the inheritance my father left me, "and it is "bartender" .

"I was looking for love, what it is the crime?" , is interrupted.

His lawyer, meanwhile, said that "one is far from asserting that carries a life exemplary or would like to have him as a son. But I work at a defense technique of crime. "

Recall that Bazterrica is accused of defrauding several women, including Adriana Mendoza , sister of Flavio, who handed him a large sum of money .

"You're a mess , with the money you stole my sister dress up your teeth , that you have like a bug. What the hell you saw my sister? Be brave with me, metete me ", attacked the choreographer in The Journal of Mariana, where he rebuked the man .

No comments:

Post a Comment