Monday, August 10, 2015

Miley Cyrus Taylor Swift criticized for "Bad Blood"


Miley Cyrus criticised Taylor Swift and the music industry in the September issue of Marie Claire magazine, of which it is carried.

The singer, who will host the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards on August 30, spoke about how music has focused on making money.

"People in the industry think they should make more money and wonder, ' Why would you want more money? ' Probably can not spend it all in the remainder of their lives, "said Miley.

And he said that "people become famous to make their famous brands to sell more shit, and then be able to make more money . It's a never ending cycle. "

In addition, the former Hannah Montana said: " There is much sexism , ageism, whatever you want "" Kendrick Lamar sings about LSD and well.. But I will do and I'm a crack whore, "he said.
Meanwhile, Miley said of the video for " Bad Blood "by Taylor Swift .

"I do not understand the vengeful violence," he said, and asked:? "I supposed that's a good example And I'm a bad example because I run outside with my breasts do not understand how the breasts may be worse than weapons "he said.

Ending the 22-year, he reflected: "Having more money, being a success or a protagonist in a movie - these things stimulate you - but do not make you happy. I already went through all that and I'll tell you, that's not everything in life and does not always make you happy. "

No comments:

Post a Comment