Sunday, August 2, 2015

Miley Cyrus is captured fake kissing Victoria's Secret model (photo and video)


Miley Cyrus was spotted kissing model Stella Maxwell, whom the tabloids began to link it earlier this month.
The recording captures the moment in which Miley Cyrus, who's wearing a gold dress, she approaches Maxwell shortly before the appearance of one of his security guards.
Miley Cyrus declared bisexual in June this year in an extensive interview with the magazine "Paper", the same as stripped Kim Kardashian.
This time, the singer explained that he discussed his sexuality to his mother as a teenager.
"I remember telling my mother I admired women in a different way. She asked me what I meant, and I said, 'I like. I like how the guys' (...) It was very difficult to understand. I did not want to judge me and not to go to hell. But my mother believed in me more than in any god.I asked him to take me and did it, "Cyrus said at the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment