Friday, July 31, 2015

Sylvester Stallone say goodbye to memories of "Rocky" and "Rambo"

Sylvester Stallone will say goodbye to some memories of the films "Rocky" and "Rambo" but keeps both characters to life on screen.

The actor of 69 years said Thursday that the next October auction souvenirs andcostume of his 40-year career , and a portion of the proceeds will go to military charities .

Some of the objects that are agreed to sell Rambo military jacket and gloves , thebathrobe and the Rocky boxing pants .

Stallone has not been dismissed from the characters. This fall plans to re-embody Rocky Balboa on the screen in " Creed "and works in another installment of" Rambo ".

Stallone said the current great interest in the superhero film leaves little room for the characters of "man against all odds" or "lone wolf" who likes to interpret.

While fans await their next movies, they can bid on parts of the previous installments of Rocky and Rambo, who Heritage Auction auction on 14 and 15 October.

"I saw the auction of John Wayne and thought it would have been much more effective if John Wayne were still alive, and his followers could explain what they meant to him some of his pieces," he said. "I'm not that young, but I have enough insight to appreciate that people appreciate having them."

The actor plans to devote part of the profits to show their affection by those who inspired his most famous characters, with donations to military charities.

"I think my image and I've played throughout my career has been very American and very focused on the military, and also focused on the police," said the actor.

"Basically it's something that has reinforced my career, so I thought compensate real people who provided the inspiration for the characters I've played, "he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment