Saturday, August 8, 2015

Beautiful girl blogger about preconceptions about solo travelers

Alyssa Ramos is young, beautiful and travels around the world on her own. The 27-year-old American from Los Angeles, meanwhile, visited thirty two countries on six continents. A dream life, except that she is constantly spoken about the fact that she do all that traveling on her own. She is the presuppositions fed up and wrote in a blog post the top 3 of incidents that annoyed her the most.


1. I am not a prostitute

"A pretty girl, all alone in a foreign country, must be a prostitute. When I wear makeup or anything that can be seen in a dash skin - or leave a bikini - people staring at me constantly, as if I'm waiting for my next customer. It is not only annoying to hear them whisper, but it is very disappointing that a young, pretty girl can not travel just to travel. "


2. I do not travel to recover from a breakup

"While traveling after a broken relationship may well be a good idea, yet it is not the reason why I travel alone. It is noticeable that people often assume I am only go because my relationship would be stranded and I'm on the way to this process. They assume that a 27-year-old will have to have a steady relationship. But we are in 2015 and the only fixed relationship I have been moving around the world and I do it well on my own. "

3. Yes, I have personally paid for this trip

"From the many comments on social media, I can deduce that many people wonder who pays for all that? Well the answer is simple: I am Alyssa and I have a job like you, but I make the choice all my money on travel spend. I have no secret sugar daddy, I never asked my parents for money, started no crowdfunding campaign and won no contest. I paid for everything. It is not because I am a beautiful girl that I am able to earn my own money and save it instead of going shopping. I even have a motto: I'd rather buy a plane ticket or a handbag .

No comments:

Post a Comment